The top three fundraising teams will earn prizes ranging from team gear to Men’s Basketball Tickets to a BIG EAST game during the 2010-2011 season.
Can those Penn Relays DMR teams from the 90s hold off the Cross Country squads of the 70s? Will the recent grads show that they’re in both superior physical and fundraising shape, or will the hammer throwers put us all to shame?
How to Play:
• Pick one of your most memorable XC race, relay or field event performance, e.g. Men’s 1997 Sprint Medley at Penn Relays, Men’s 1991 4x1500 M, Women’s 1986 NCAA 4X800, Women’s 5th Place NCAA Outdoor Team
• Contact your teammates and recruit them to contribute,
• Designate a captain (don’t be shy – this means you!) and let us know who is on your squad.
o HERE **Specify “Other”, and enter “SPIKED SHOE CLUB in “Special Designation” field
o Call 202-687-7159 OR
o Write a check payable to "Hoyas Unlimited –Spiked Shoe Club" and send it to :
Department # 0734
Washington, DC 20073-0734
Some additional information:
• Contributions made since July 1, 2009 count towards the 2010 Fundraising Relay competition.
• Participants can be members of multiple teams, their contribution will be divided evenly
• Fundraising Relay goes until June 30, 2010, the end of the fiscal year.
Ready. Set. Raise!